ITAK has a large stock of Certified Reference Materials (CRM) available with prompt delivery, high quality and competitive price. In the ITAK’s portfolio you can find Standard Reference Materials (SRM) of the following matrices: Gold ore, Iron ore, Nickel ore, Copper ore and Concentrates, Tin minerals, Niobium Ores and Concentrates, Bauxite, Limestone, Phosphate, Clay, Magnesite, Chromite, Titanium ores, Rare earth, Sinter and several others.
ITAK is one of the major international manufacturers of geochemical reference materials, providing its customers the opportunity to make to order their own RM from their own matrices. This practice reduces matrix effect on chemical analysis by significantly improving the QA/QC performance, as well as analytical calibrations. For customer manufacturing, the customer should inform:
- What type of matrices and what mass to be produced.
- Which parameters will be certified in the matrices and the related analytical methods.
- How many laboratories the client wants to include in the Reference Material certification and whether they want to include any particular laboratory.
- What form of packaging the customer wants to receive of CRMs and the mass unit. (Pots, sachets, buckets, drums).
- What total mass of each CRM you require.
- Forecast for the availability of raw material for production
Sale and Production of Blanks for Physical Preparation and Analytical Blanks
ITAK also offers analytical blanks and blanks for physical preparation made from matrices such as quartz, granite, limestone, etc. They can be use to verify and check the level of contamination during a physical preparation or chemical analysis process according to the QA / QC protocols.
They are available and can be sold in different packages depending on the required unit mass.
ITAK has in stock quartz matrix blanks, split into three distinct particle size ranges, as the product codes listed below:
1) ITAK-BLK-QF has 100% grain size smaller than 200 mesh; – Analytical Blanks
2) ITAK-BLK-QI has a particle size between 2 and 10 mm; – Indicated to be included in the pulverization stage.
3) ITAK-BLK-QG has a particle size between 10 and 50 mm; – Indicated to be included in the crushing stage.
If the client requires different particle size or other matrices, we can produce it by order.